by Hat Fanatic | April 30th, 2012
This hat is legit! No beating around the bush. Giant BEARS text and a big bear head right on the front. New era flag logo on the left and the traditional old school BEARS font on the back. I love this hat because you know exactly what it is. Nothing to distract you, just all Bears business. Also, I am on sort of a fitted cap kick lately and this fits that bill perfectly. We are gonna give this hat a rare perfect score.
Chicago Bears Hats Rating: 5/5
View This Hat at Fans Edge: Chicago Bears Navy New Era 39THIRTY 2012 Draft Flex Hat
Commemorate the 2012 NFL Draft with this Chicago Bears Navy New Era 39THIRTY 2012 Draft Flex Hat. This Dallas Cowboys draft hat is the same style provided to the player's family and friends. Support your team with this NFL Cowboys draft hat by New Era. 2012 NFL Draft Hat Flexible fit Six panel construction Eyelet vents Raised embroidery 95% Acrylic/3% Spandex Officially licensed.
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears Navy New Era 59FIFTY 2012 Draft Fitted Hat
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: New Era Chicago Bears 2012 Training 39THIRTY Performance Flex Hat – White
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: New Era Chicago Bears 2012 NFL Draft Fitted Hat – Black
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears 2 Tone New Era 9FIFTY 2012 Draft Snapback Hat
- New Era wins NFL sideline hat contract beginning in 2012.