by Hat Fanatic | December 24th, 2010
Not sure why, but I like this hat better as a ball cap than a knit cap. I think the difference is that the white visible stitching really pops against the two toned gray background. Anyhow, this is the hat for the now – you can look just like your favorite bear players now that we have our own swarm hats and shirts on the sidelines. On a side note, did anyone notice how our players had plain orange shirts for the first few games of the season while all the other teams had the swarm gear already? Wierd. The best example was when Jay Cutler was out with a concussion – he was totally rocking the plain Orange shirt!
Chicago Bears Hats Rating: 4/5
View This Hat at Lids: Chicago Bears Reebok NFL Swarm Baseball Hat
NFL Swarm by Reebok features an embroidered team logo on the front, equipment shield on the back. This stretch fitted cap is made of tactel.
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears Reebok NFL Swarm Knit Cap
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: NFL Draft Hat 2010
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears Reebok Throwback Logo Structured Fitted Hat
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears Reebok 2010 Sideline Player Flat Brim Flex Fit Hat
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Navy Blue Sideline Fitted Cap