by Hat Fanatic | October 4th, 2010
This is not the prettiest hat. It doesn't have the coolest styling or a whole lot of color, but what it does have makes up for all of this: The old school Chicago Bear Roaring logo. I love it – this logo may be somewhat out of vogue, but with hats like this, we can bring it back: AWESOME! Also, the Bears name in script in the back is a bit different but in a good way that meshes with the throw back nature of this cap. NFL logo appears on the side.
Chicago Bears Hats Rating: 4/5
View This Hat at Fans Edge: Chicago Bears Reebok Throwback Logo Structured Fitted Hat
You miss the days of coaches in suits. Of the one bar facemask. And the goal post at the front of the end zone. So reminisce about the wonderful styles of old in this Chicago Bears Reebok Throwback Logo Structured Fitted Hat. Features raised embroidered team throwback logo on front. Contrast color visor provides sharp look Embroidered NFL Shield on side and team name on back Fitted- comfortable 100% wool is easy to care Officially licensed by the NFL.
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears Reebok Coaches Visor 2010
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears Reebok 2010 Sideline Player Flat Brim Flex Fit Hat
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Navy Blue Sideline Fitted Cap
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Retro Sport Throwback
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Basic Orange Logo