by Hat Fanatic | April 30th, 2012
I really like the look of this hat. It is fundamentally the same as the other draft hats – the only difference is that it is black. Maybe it is the sox fan in me, or all of the north/west/south side shirts I have seen in my life (black shirt, old english text in white, you know the ones!), but this hat just feels like Chicago to me.
The text and logo are all simple white on black which is cool, and the large bears head logo on the front is sort of an embroidered gray look that is subtle but cool. It adds texture to the front of the hat. This is the kind of hat I would like to get because it reps the bears and it reps Chicago!
Chicago Bears Hats Rating: 4/5
View This Hat at Fans Edge: New Era Chicago Bears 2012 NFL Draft Fitted Hat – Black
Your name might not be called by the Commish, but you can still feel like your childhood dream has come true when you sport this Bears 2012 NFL Draft snapback by New Era. It features a 3D embroidered location name overlaying a tonal Bears logo on the crown with another team logo embroidered on the right side and a conference logo embroidered underneath the bill. The future stars of the NFL will be reppinâ the same style hat on draft day, so when youâre dedicating your Sundays to the Bears â you know that youâll have an official look that canât be beat.
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears Navy New Era 59FIFTY 2012 Draft Fitted Hat
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears 2 Tone New Era 9FIFTY 2012 Draft Snapback Hat
- New Era wins NFL sideline hat contract beginning in 2012.
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: New Era Chicago Bears 2012 Training 39THIRTY Performance Flex Hat – White
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears 2009 NFL Draft Hat