by Hat Fanatic | April 29th, 2012
This is a hat for the purist and the athlete. It is a basic white layout with a bit of angled blue embroidery to give the crown and brim a bit of edge. You get the traditional Orange C logo on the front and a new era logo on the site (the N Flag), and that is about it. The one cool thing about this hat is that it has an almost woven look which is a result of New Era's "NE TECH" technology which they tout as a system to provide superior cooling and UV protection in their hats. Not sure about all that but if there are any athletes out there who could let me know whether the NE TECH technology makes a difference, I would love to hear about it!
Chicago Bears Hats Rating: 3/5
View This Hat at Fans Edge: New Era Chicago Bears 2012 Training 39THIRTY Performance Flex Hat – White
Training camp is grueling under the relentless sun. Now you can protect your eyes the same way the Bears do with the Chicago Bears 2012 Training hat from New Era! With the Bears logo embroidered on the crown, an NFL Equipment shield embroidered at the back and New Eraâs NE TECH performance technology for superior cooling and UV protection, you'll have an official look as this hat replicates the ones your favorite players wear during training camp. Just don't try their workout routine – it could kill you!
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears 2 Tone New Era 9FIFTY 2012 Draft Snapback Hat
- New Era wins NFL sideline hat contract beginning in 2012.
- It’s that time of year again…
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears Flex Hat: Oversized Embroidered Flat Brim Flex Hat
- Chicago Bears Hats Review: Chicago Bears Reebok Charcoal Crown Structured Flex Fit Hat